Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Too many posts!

Today I posted a lot and that's because I have a lot of random thoughts going on in my head and I am done with other stuff so I may as well just keep on typing until my free time is over which I hope never ever ends. So I might as well just say as many random topics that come to my head:
1) French fries
Did you know french fries from McDonalds barely decompose? They stay the same over two years and they still look fresh! I don't like eating at McDonalds anymore after I found out anout this. I eat at Wendy's- those new sea salt ones!

2) Dogs
They look cute but too much work taking care of one. In my country, people have AWESOME guard dogs becauce a lot of robbers like to sneak into houses. The dogs either bark or do the crime stopping silently by biting on the bottom until it bleeds. Did you know that the guard dogs we have don't bite their owners no matter what? Did you know they have rabies? Hard to believe huh? Did you know that nobody takes care of the dogs? They sometimes might give food but the dog just does things naturally and doesn't beg! They do there buisness very far away from people and eat whatever they find. They know the right thing to eat and what's wrong. They are SUPER smart!

This dog is part of the Bangladesh Elite force so he/she has more respect other BD dogs are much bigger and broader naturally
 3) Cats
In my country, they are TROUBLE!!! They rip open bags of food like rice mostly! They should be trained as kittens. Sadly, They are more respected than dogs which I think is totally wrong because those guard dogs are EXTREMELY loyal to the humans!
Evil Angels! Don't they look adorable? Except they are half evil inside! LOL

Well that is all I have for today I think I am FINALLY done typing- maybe...

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Are you from Bangladesh? I don't know much about that country, but I think it is a nice place if they have such good guard dogs. My mom sponsors a boy who lives in Bangladesh. His name is Joy, and he is 13 years old.

    You sure did write a lot today! I was starting to think maybe you had gone nuts! LOL

    Piper

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I am not from Bangledesh, my parents are but it is considered my "homeland" so I call it my country because my parents told me to. I would also like to add that I didn't know your mom sposored people from practicaly every country! I think your mom would one day be rewarded for being so considerate of others!

    Yes, I know I wrote a lot which I normally do not do- it's mostly because I am going to have a big test to move on to another grade. I am not going to write blogs until my tests are over so I am writing as many as I can in one day.

    Tas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Tas,
    I hope you study hard and do really well on your tests! It is great that your parents came here from Bangladesh to live in America. I hope they are happy here. You are lucky to have two countries that you can call your homeland. My mom probably sponsors too many kids, but she likes to do it. I just worry sometimes that she will not have enough money left to buy dog food! LOL
    Love, Piper

    ReplyDelete