Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Good thing I didn't Eat the chicken!

During the summer my family went to the restaurant to buy a "To go" Chicken. We took it home and my mom was forcing me to eat the chicken- I said, "No, I'll pass- anyway I don't want to be fat" So she said to just watch and miss out a "good" chicken. My mom, dad, and brother finished the chicken, they loved it! I knew there would be bad luck in that chicken, my sixth sense just told me. It was this REAL deep feeling which I couldn't understand... The next day, guess what happened? Guess! Okay stop guessing I'll tell you- Everyone started feeling VERY nauseous and I told them that is why I didn't eat the chicken (it was kind of a lie but it was the kind that you don't need to cover) I told them I knew there was a fishy feeling to  that chicken and they should have listened! I was hoping that "lie" would make my sixth sense do more work on finding  poisoned food when my parents asked me- but no one needs that kind of a job! So that is my story, don't eat a poisoned chicken and ask a specially trained animal to check it out- you sue the restaurant and everyone lives happily ever after. The End.

2 comments:

  1. This is a good story! You were very smart not to eat the chicken!

    Piper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Everyone should trust their "Sixth sense"

    Tas

    ReplyDelete