Saturday, April 2, 2011

My friend, Piper

This post is dedicated to Piper-
The first reason is because she is probably the only person- actually dog (Along with her family) who reads my blog!
Second of all this post is about her
Third of all She is my inspiration
I don't think anything is nice enough to show my love and appreciation to Piper. Some of the viewers (MAYBE) are thinking: "Psh! Who cares? Get yo mind straight lady! PIPER'S a DOG!" Well, personally, I think anything could be your inspiration! And especially now, I think this post should mean very well to Piper, I hope she gets well soon!- I think anybody can learn from anything. I guess I say too many nice things to Piper, but what can I say? She is my only reader and since she's the only one reading my blogs, I don't see why I can't. Anyway I like knowing that Piper is happy, she seems so fun. EVERYBODY wants to be happy. Besides being a fabulous black and white Basenji, Piper always has something in store to cheer someone up! And if I really knew her, I bet whoever just gives her a one millisecond glance would surely be happy for the rest of their life! L☺L! I hope Piper reads this, I bet it'll put her in a good mood! But I regret not posting this earlier, I mean I was starting this weeks ago! Why had I been so busy? Okay.... Back to the topic: Piper! Piper has lots of opinions and I love hearing them, who doesn't? Every time you say- well comment on Piper's blog, she'll know the right thing to say, unlike me! I wish I had more things to say to! I can't explain my good all mixed up feeling! I bet Piper will though because it is for her!
I have a few Poems for Piper to cheer her up because she is sick....
Piper
By Me!!!
A marvelous sight
A fabulous Basenji
Pretty to look at

 What happiness means to me
by Me!!!!!!!
It is Black, It is white
It has fur
It is smallish
It is something that loves to share
It is something that lights up your face
My happiness comes from Piper

Where do smiles come from?
By me!!!
Where do Smiles come from?
From the sun?
From the lovely moon that reflects the sun's light?
From the deepest of the heart?
From somewhere that cannot be seen?
What does a smile really mean?
My smiles come from Piper
The reason is hard to explain because thoughts are impossible to decipher

Well I guess that is enough for today!

Also I have a note for Piper's Family:

Dear Piper's family,
I hope Piper is okay and that if anything happens, tell me right away! I don't know Piper as much as you guys, but I'm sure she is a wonderful dog.
Love,
Tas

2 comments:

  1. Dear Tas, my Best Fan,
    You wrote such a nice blog entry about me, and now I feel all warm and fuzzy inside, just like I feel on the outside, because that's how dogs are on the outside. LOL Anyway, you wrote some beautiful poems about me and said how you felt, and that made me feel lots better than all the antibiotics and IV fluids I've been taking ever could make me feel! It's fun to write a blog if wonderful people like you read it and comment on it.
    Love, Piper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Piper,
    I am so relieved that you are okay, and I am beaming with pride that you said I am your best fan! I thought you deserved somehting nice, and I thought it was better if more people knew a lot more about you and how I felt about you! I don't know you close, but just close enough to know what a wonderful dog you are! Also about my poems-I am crying with happiness with all the things you just said!This is what I mean- you ALWAYS know what to say! ☺ I think you should get lots of rest and don't go outside in the cold! Also I think instead of curling up at night it is better for you to sleep on one side especially in your condition right now! I might not be a vet, but I used to have a cat, and she had kind of the same problem but sadly, I never found out what the problem was! Something was stuck inside of my cat(who's name was Cannon) and Our vet Dr.Phil said that when something doesn't come out of ANY animal's body, the owner has to make sure they start sleeping to one side! I had to make my cat sleep like a human and when I slept, I held its back baws with my hands for a week and finally at the end, it came out! We don't know what it was though! I have to go!
    Love,
    Your blushing fan, Tas

    ReplyDelete