Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Going Blog Frenzy!

I know I have this other blog that I don't actually post anything at all- that's because that blog is for me to have fun and be random when I have time... I guess this blog will do for now and I guess I won't post anything else in my "Just Random" blog until summer! In the mean time, I would like to tell you about a little project I am going to work on. Yes, it's a blog- But it is different- I have to  be a imaginary buisness person and pretend to do what they might do. So I decided to be a food critic or maybe a taste tester. I have to focus mainly on how the food tastes! I am happy about this little project because my variety of food choices will expand! Anyway I am going to post my "reviews" on a new blog! I know that I can handle this because this is a project after all! I can't wait to start!

2 comments:

  1. Oh boy! I LOVE food! I could be a food critic, too, and I could tell everybody that everything I eat is yummy, yummy, yummy! Wow, maybe I should think about becoming a doggy food critic!

    Piper

    ReplyDelete