Sunday, April 3, 2011

My Stats

I have a lot of people reading my blog so far and I think that's a good thing. I also learned people from other countries like India, Indonesia, United Kingdom, and Australlia read my blog a lot too. But mostly people from the United States! I give most of the Credit to Piper and her family!


They have been viewing my blog a lot! But I am just happy people are reading my blog and I will be even happier if the people enjoy my blog!

So far my stats are not that high but Satisfying!

Pageviews by Browsers
Internet Explorer
53 (60%)
Firefox
18 (20%)
Safari
16 (18%)

Well I can't actually show the accurate number of views because they are changing every minute or two!


Pageviews by Operating Systems
Windows
68 (78%)
Macintosh
17 (19%)
Other Unix
2 (2%)
I think I am doing a good job because I have two views from India, so I guess my blog isn't that bad!

That's all for now! I think I posted enough blogs for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment