Monday, April 25, 2011

I'm Back!

First of all, you might be wondering where I might be back from, it's obvious that I am back from vacation but from where? That explanation is a long story. Not the kind of story that your grandfather might tell you- or the one your father would tell you. No, this one is true, it may not be those kinds where it has adventure not the kinds that go like "And there I was face to face with the great beast- I was not scared for I scared that lion right out of the jungle without lifting a finger" Nope it's nothing like that but it sounds cool. I have been to Connecticut for one day, North Carolina for two days, Pennysylvania for two days and one night (1 and a 1/2 day) then Canada for three days and France for the rest. I had lots of different food and most of it was delicious the rest I didn't dare to touch like that thing made of snails which is called escargot (YUCK!) I have a lot to tell especially because I have been gone so long but I am real busy because SOMEONE didn't do their Homework (Not me, my brother)

2 comments:

  1. Dear Tas,
    I am totally wowed by all your traveling around! I don't even hardly get outside the house, let alone go to France. You will have to write more blog entries about your trip and why you took it and all kinds of stuff like that. Anyway, I missed you, and I am glad you are home again, even if it means you have to do your homework! LOL
    Love, Piper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Piper,
    I am glad you're glad I am hjome because it's a good thing to be happy about! LOL! Anyway, Believe it or not, I couldn't WAIT to leave France and you will find out why! Anyway I know it is impressing but traveling to that many places takes a lot of Ca$h outside of New York but I drove to Connecticut- even that wasn't free because they charge you to go through the border
    Love,
    Tas

    ReplyDelete