Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My plane ride

You might laugh at this post because it is kind of funny. You see, I went to most of the places by plane so each time I did I thought I was going to die or something and it was horrible experience on the plane because the food was terrible to look at! Good thing I brought my own food.... It isn't fair that the upper class got Gourment food and the rest of us were starving for REAL food. When I become an architect and I become pro, I will make the flight attendant and the cook give everyone good food, that's why we PAY. Anyway about my experience- as we got higher and higher the more I wanted to scream except I didn't because then the people will stare and me like "What is your problem?" And I brought lots of gum which I hate because I don't like gum- anyway, I had to chew alot because all that air goes in your ear and it hurts in a funny way! And then finally some fight attendant gave everyone ear plugs when the flight was half over! That was really sad! The lady probably forgot all about them when she had some her self :(
I finally got off the plane hoping my day would never end because I had to use a plane to go back!
 
When the plane goes higher you don't feel very good especially when you are afraid of heights!

3 comments:

  1. Dear Tas,
    I never went in a plane because if I did, I would have to ride in the place down below, where all the suitcases are. I think that would be scary. Mom likes to look out of plane windows at the view, but she is not afraid of heights, so that makes a difference!
    Love, Piper

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is unfair that dogs have to be where the suit cases are and small pets stay in the front not in the cargo! I son't know if this is true or not but lots of dogs get some damage to their brain from all that shaking in the back if there is no special buckle.

    Tas

    ReplyDelete
  3. The little dogs get to ride in the main part of the plane, with their humans. But their carrier has to be small enough to fit under the seat. I think I am too big for that, even though I am sort of a little dog. I did not hear about dogs getting brain damage from flying, but maybe it happens. Mostly what might happen is that it is too hot or too cold in the cargo space. Or the dog might get too hot or too cold while waiting to be loaded into the plane. But lots of dogs fly, and they don't have any problems. I just think I'd rather stay home!
    Piper

    ReplyDelete