Sunday, April 3, 2011

April Fool's Day

I am not sure if its April fool's Day or not but I don't want to embarrass myself either... so I decided even if it wasn't April Fool's day, I think people should know about it. (It isn't April Fool's Day)
When I was younger than I am now, I was told that on April 1rst, some people told this other religious group to go in to their worshiping place for prayer. This was all a joke, the religious group went into the building and they got burned alive... So that's my side of the story... I am too lazy to search how Aprill Fool's day really began but actually no one really knows for sure because it was so long ago.

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, this is a very bad April Fool's joke to play on somebody! I don't think I would like getting burned alive! Yuck!

    Piper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nobody wants to be burned alive! Unless you are crazy and feel like doing something crazy, you're welcome to do that crazy thing! I don't think it was a very funny thing to kill people!

    ReplyDelete